Boss RE20 Space Echo is a digital re-creation of Roland’s renowned RE-201 Space Echo, one of the most beloved echo effects ever made. Allows for a pretty good Brian Setzer slap back sound.
THE REBIRTH OF A ROLAND CLASSIC
One of the most beloved echo effects ever made, the Roland RE-201 Space Echo, has been reborn as the BOSS RE-20 Twin Pedal! Roland and BOSS have recreated every sonic detail and nuance of the original. Experience the legendary tape-echo sound of the RE-201, and get “lost in space” with this retro-modern marvel.
- Amazing simulation of the famous Roland RE-201, with the spacious, analog tone of the original Space Echo
- Faithful modeling of the RE-201’s tape flutter and magnetic head sound saturation
- Tap input pedal allows delay time to be set by foot
- Longer delay time than the original RE-201
- Control parameters such as REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY, and more via Expression pedal
- MODE SELECTOR knob with 12 placements just likes the original Space Echo