DigiTech HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb from Lexicon
DigiTech has discontinued this pedal and that’s a shame as it has some very lush reverbs from Lexicon. Glad I kept this one. I love the reverbs in this pedal.
Lexicon® Reverb Types:
- Room – Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience
- Plate – Renowned studio reverb heard on classic recordings
- Reverse – Reverb in reverse; gradually crescendos to full volume
- Modulated – Lush, modulating, reverb ideal for chords
- Gated – Unique reverb with abrupt decay; good for percussive playing
- Hall – Large, encompassing reverb with warm decay
- Spring – Classic “surf” reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
From a Jazz Room, to a rich Hall, to a surfy spring, the HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb covers all the bases. Reverb, one of the original effects, can make or break your sound. The HardWire RV-7 Stereo Reverb features lush, studio quality, Lexicon® Reverbs. Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Gated, Hall, and Spring Reverbs can all be adjusted for Level, Liveliness, and Decay to achieve any reverb tone. As with all HardWire pedals, the RV-7 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.