Mooer PE-100 Multi-Effects Unit
The PE100 multi-effect processor is a very compact solution with touch-screen controls for guitarists that want to have their arsenal of effects with them at all times. It offers a choice of reverbs, delays, modulation, distortion and amp models. Its tap tempo function is also handy for syncing your effects with the internal drummer.
With a street price of about $78 it is hard to find any faults with the PE-100. Makes a nice practice amp when using it with headphones (or plugged into an amp) and that was my main reason for the purchase. The PE-100 also has an output option for Line Out or Amp. Testing it into a Blackstar Fly can get some nice tones as well without headphones. This unit is about the size of my iPhone. Plus can run on two AAA batteries. Although the power supply came included. When using batteries the unit smartly turns on when an input is plugged in and goes off when removed.
This unit will not be replacing my pedalboard, but is great when you are not using your entire rig. It’s tiny size makes it a great traveling companion. The built-in tuner, metronome, drum beats and aux in make it great for improving your chops.
- 99 Factory presets and 99 user presets
- 2 Auto wah effects
- 10 Overdrive and distortion effects
- 7 Amp models – based on Fender Twin Reverb, Roland JC-120, Fender Bassman, Vox AC30, Marshall JCM-800, Mesa Boogie Lonestar Special and Mesa Boogie Mark V
- 5 Different delays
- 4 Reverb types
- 40 Drum patterns and 10 metronomes
- Tap tempo functions
- 4 Quick recall preset slots
- Very small and compact size
- Various formats of input and output jacks for easy integration with most audio equipment and computers
- Touch panel operation
- Input Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Output Jack: 1/4” mono audio jack
- Headphone out: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo audio jack
- 2 X AAA Batteries or 9V, 300mA DC power supply (included)
- Dimensions: 137mmX81mmX32mm
- Weight: 230g