I wanted a micro sized delay pedal for the mini pedalboard I put together, that did a nice Tape Echo. So I picked this one up. These pedals are quite inexpensive and sound quite good. I found that this digital pedal does a n9ice analog delay that compares quite well with Mooer’s Ana Echo Analog Micro Pedal. Might not need both on the same pedalboard.
Note that you can easily tell a Mooer pedal if it is digital as the LED will be blue. The analog pedals the LED is red.
Mooer Audio Reecho Delay has three Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
1) Analog: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
2) Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in real environment.
3) Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine.
Mooer Audio Reecho Delay Features:
- Full metal shell
- Very small
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Delay Modes: 3 (Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) 42mm (W) 52mm (H)