Mooer Trelicopter Optical Tremolo proved effect pedals do not have to be large and expensive to sound good. Not only pricey boutique pedals new worth a look. Mooer makes some pretty useful inexpensive guitar effects for less that a third the price. The Mooer Trelicopter is nice sounding Tremolo pedal that can rival a much larger and more expensive effect pedal.
The Mooer Trelicopter is an optical tremolo pedal with a simple interface, and a range of tones that won’t take up too much space on your pedalboard. Use the smaller depth and bias knobs to shape your tremolo effect. The bias knob colors your sound and ranges from a smooth and fluid tone, all the way to a tremolo that resembles a square wave. Finally, the larger speed knob takes you from slow wobble to buzzing trem. If you’re looking to add a versatile tremolo effect to your arsenal, at a low cost, consider the Mooer Trelicopter.
- Classic optical tremolo with huge range of speeds and depths
- BIAS knob brings various color of the tremolo sound
- Full metal shell
- Very small micro pedal
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g